Wedding


I don't know why I always get so fascinated about royal weddings. I don't think I'm the bridezilla kind of a person (I at least hope not to be! Right???) This will be the third weekend in row with a wedding (well this time I'm not invited :D). The last two weeks have been crazy, so many weddings, flights, countries that my head is still spinning. And the action won't stop here, we are having a guest from Germany and spending the weekend at the seaside cottage.

So after all the crazy weeks, despite all the hype from the yellow press, the royal wedding seems to come out of nowhere and I haven't had time to plan for anything. Maybe I could throw a party afterwards, invite friends to come over and then watch the wedding "from the tape".

Anyway, I've compiled my best British or wedding themed posts to give you some last minute tips if you're preparing a wedding feast in front of the TV.


How about making an afternoon tea themed party with cucumber sandwiches, scones, raspberry jam and cream with lots and lots of tea? Scones can be whipped up in an instant, so you still have time to make them!

Caviar Mousse Crispbreads



Or how about a princess party with small smörgåstårtor (recipe in Finnish only, picture above), caviar crispbreads, punsch rolls and a princess cake (that you would have to buy if you want it for the afternoon)

Punsch rolls in the making

Princess cake

Have you tried English muffins? They are more like rolls than cupcakes, but seriously good! You don't need an oven to make them, as they are cooked on the stove.






Follow Kitchenfoxtales via Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook to not miss a post!

Comments

Popular Posts